Monday, August 24, 2009

All kinds of pics: Flowers, Letters & Georgia Dawgs

Ready for the Weekend Recap?
I had a great one, & I hope all of you did too!
We went to a local high school football game Friday night, unfortunately they lost this one.
Much to the dismay of my husband & all of his former teammates....
I just love football season though.
High school games are so much fun!

On Sunday, My amazing husband bought me these!



Aren't they beautiful?
He buys me "just because" flowers sometimes & I absolutely love it.
He always brings them home in their original package & lets me arrange them, because he knows how much I enjoy doing it.
Naturally, I added the cute little black & white bow to go with the bright red flowers & If you know why, I'll love you forever.....

On Friday, I went over to my friend MC's house & painted these for her nursery!


(pardon the messy cardboard, they were still drying.)

They match her bedding. Aren't they adorable?
I have some cute white ribbon & bows that I am going to hang them on the wall over her crib with.
I'll be sure & post some pics of the finished product!

Now the moment we have all been waiting for.........
My wonderful husband & I will be watching
Georgia vs. Arizona State

IN ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Saturday, September 26th, 2009




I won some tickets on E-bay.
I was bidding on several different sets of tickets, & I didn't really care which ones I ended up with.

Telling him about them was the highlight of my weekend too. He was so thrilled.
I absolutely can.not.wait!
Can you tell how totally pumped I am about this?
I'm so so so excited!


Now to pick out the perfect dress....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet!

This is the second season in a row where we won't be attended a University of Texas football game. And I'm actually okay with that. As much as I LOVE my Horns, the heat is unbearable. I'd rather watch it in my living room where I can sit on my couch and drink a beer and yell at my television!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

love those flowers!! and color me jealous for your tickets to the game!!

Lyryn said...

Points for hubby!!! they are so sweet! Thanks for the amazing comment, I love your blog too. Very fabulous! ;)

*Trisha* said...

Beautiful flowers :) I love roses. But, what girl doesn't? :))