Monday, September 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home...sort of

I say sort of only because it was really hard to leave that comfortable king sized bed at my grandparents.
We absolutely have to get a new mattress.
For starters, the one we have us awful & it's only a full size. ::gasp:: I know.
Don't get me wrong, I love me some snuggle time with the hubs, but a girl needs some leg room, & then he knocks me off the edge sometimes.
You know that dream, where you feel like you're falling? It's something like that, only I actually feel it when I hit the ground
It's just not a whole lot of fun.
The only comfortable spot is in the middle, so by the time he roots his way to the middle ("he says that it's in his sleep & completely unintentional"), he's knocked me off the side.

In baby news:
I go for my 2nd Beta in the morning. My nasesousness has gotten a little worse and the spotting completely stopped over the weekend! I'm taking that as a major blessing. I pray my numbers have been doubling as they are supposed to!
My husband has been absolutely precious, kissing my belly & talking to the baby. It's made me cry a few times, it's just so sweet. The new ticker I added in the top right corner of my blog says something new about what is happening with the baby everyday, he LOVES that thing! Everyday he asks what the baby is doing today. Anyways we told my family this weekend, pictures & story to come this week!

Thank you all for your kind words & thinking of us. I really appreciate each and every one of you!

No comments: