Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So I have an exciting announcement to make!

My husband & I went to the Dr. yesterday to discuss some testing & when we got there, they made me pee in a little cup.
I hate peeing in cups, but miraculously yesterday I actually had to go.
Don't you just hate it when they make you do that & you don't have to go?
You know that they are just standing out there thinking "Geez what is taking so long?"
Thankfully, it wasn't one of those experiences.
Except for the fact that when I came out the nurse & my husband were gone. I had no idea where they went. So now I'm standing in the hallway with a pee cup & don't know what to do with it. Talk about embarrassing. Nothing like wandering around lost with your own...yeah well you get the idea.

Anyways, We go in & talk to the Dr. about our concerns with TTC. He listened & then said, "All of these things are good things to think about & possibly keep in mind but your test today was actually positive..."
Wait...what? No, I've been spotting since Sunday....we came to talk to you about our next steps!
We ran a beta & it was positive too.

So as of yesterday: My number one favorite thing about the first day of fall is that I found out that I am pregnant!

However, my Dr. is concerned about the spotting, he said that this really could go either way.
It might be nothing & it might be the beginning of the end. I will go in for more blood work on Tuesday, to make sure things are progressing as they should.

I really went back & forth yesterday, I was excited, nervous, scared, apprehensive, sad, not wanting to be excited, It was just a a roller coaster of emotions to take in. In the end though, I decided to be excited. We are so happy and if it doesn't work out, it just wasn't meant to be. I can accept that & we can try again.

But for today & until I'm told differently:
We Are Having A Baby!!!!
Due Date June 3rd, 2010

6 comments:

Cat said...

Congratulations! I must have totally missed this on GP!

H&H 9 months to you and your husband. Congrats again!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic. I'l be praying for you and the little bun in the oven!!

Two blog friends announced their pregnancies yesterday... and now one today. WOW.

Amanda Jo said...

This may be my first time commenting on your blog but I just HAD to! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! God is GOOD and I'll be praying for you and your little miracle!

Candace said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so thrilled for you! Praying for you a sticky baby!

Kristin said...

i found your blog on thebump and i found out on the first day of fall as well!!!!!!!!! i am so so so so excited! Can't wait to make our official blog announcement! :)

Immortal Beloved said...

Congrats, Yea!