Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My day has consisted of..

1. Calling Pest Control Companies to compare prices on home inspections.

2. Calling My husband to get his opinion on said prices.

3. Calling the water company to find out the necessary steps for having water turned back on.

4. Calling to schedule the pest control inspection.

5. Frantically calling my husband when I found out that the bug guy could be there in about an hour & a half. (Awesome)

6. Calling bug guy back to say "Okay, see you then!"

You would think that we just bought a house or something......

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) <- (This is me, reveling in the knowledge that the purchase agreement has been accepted, the contract is being finalized, & that just as soon as we sign that pretty little dotted line, we will officially be HOMEOWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yes, All of the "!!" were entirely necessary.

No comments: