Thursday, December 24, 2009

What my husband will be singing tomorrow.

::Clears throat & attempts to use a deep manly singing voice::

"On the day before Christmas, my dear wife bought for me!
4 Ribeye Steaks,


3 pounds of ground beef,



2 Big Filets,




And a package of beef made for Fajitas.


Obviously, It's the steak lovers variation of the 12 days of Christmas.

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, & with this little gift I'm going to occupy about 119 oz of that big heart of his.

I have to give all the credit of this gift idea to my blog friend forever, Chelsea @ Roots & Rings.
A few weeks ago she posted about "Green Grass Meats".
It's a Texas Cattle Company that raises 100% natural, no hormones or steroids, completely grass fed cattle.
She mentioned how yummy their meat was & how she was getting some for some of her family.
So Chels, THANK YOU! My husband will have a gift to open tomorrow. He'll have to wait till January for it to be delivered but he does have a box filled with printed out pictures of steaks to open in the morning.

Merry Christmas Eve Y'all!

*P.S. This was our 100th post together!!!! Go us! I have truly enjoyed the past 100 posts and look forward to many hundreds more. Thank you for making them so much fun for me.


Disclaimer: I know not everyone is going to appreciate the pictures of meat that I posted, however it worked good for the song, & I'm not ashamed of the fact that we eat meat. It's a personal choice, but I'm sorry if anyone is offended.



2 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

thats a GREAT gift!!

Anonymous said...

I hope he loved them!