Tuesday, October 27, 2009

9 Weeks!


* How far along?: 9 weeks!
* Total weight gain: I don't know, I don't have a scale but I'm not noticing anything different.
* How big is baby?: the size of a olive!
* Sex: don't know yet.
* Maternity clothes?: Did I mention how comfortable the jeans are?
* Stretch marks?: Nope, & I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
* Sleep?: It's not too bad.
* Best moment this week? Picking out pumpkins with DH on Saturday.
* Movement?: I'm sure there is, I can't wait till I can feel it.
* Food cravings?: Still very little appetite but I've had a few cravings. Like Lucky Charms lol
* Labor signs?: N/A
* Belly button in or out?: In
* What I miss: Not being nauseated all the time & "feeling" normal. Physically & emotionally.
* What I'm looking forward to: Morning sickness going away. I've been a bad blogger because of it, lol.
* Words of Wisdom: I'm not feeling very wise today, sorry :)
* Milestone: I'm thinking 9 weeks is a pretty great milestone.

No comments: