Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Musical Due Dates!

We started at June 3rd, then June 2nd. Today my Dr. changed it yet again, to June 1st.
We are literally & figuratively getting closer every week.


Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


* How far along?: 8 weeks!
* Total weight gain: none so far : )
* How big is baby?: the size of a raspberry!
* Sex: don't know yet, I can't wait to find out though!
* Maternity clothes?: umm I don't need them but I did buy a pair of jeans cause they were on sale...p.s. They are comfy!
* Stretch marks?: Nope, but I did but some of the new Victoria's Secret Cocoa Butter! It's Awesome!!!
* Sleep?: Same as last time. On this mattress? yeah right...I'm sleeping okay, not great but I'm only waking up once or twice.
* Best moment this week? Seeing the ultrasound & heartbeat last Tuesday.
* Movement?: Not that I can feel, but it should be moving a little: )
* Food cravings?: Mostly I'm not hungry at all & nothing sounds good, but every once in a while I'll have a craving for something in particular.
* Labor signs?: N/A
* Belly button in or out?: In
* What I miss: Not being nauseated all the time & "feeling" normal. Physically & emotionally.
* What I'm looking forward to: Morning sickness going away. I've been a bad blogger, lol.
* Words of Wisdom: If you need to drink something with caffine, it's OK. Everything in moderation. : )
* Milestone: We have a heartbeat & pictures of our little miracle!!

No comments: