Friday, October 30, 2009

Still on the case of the missing boots.

A few days ago I posted about having some trouble locating some boots on the DSW website.
(Full story here)
Some of you recommended that I should let customer service know about my displeasure.
So I enlisted the help of a fellow blogger & someone I consider a great blog friend, Chelsea from Roots & Rings.
(She's fantastic. If you're not reading her blog, you're seriously missing out.)
She helped me construct an e-mail to send to customer service.

I heard back from them today. The customer service rep sent me an item number.
Fail.
She sent the item number for the boots that were directly below the boots I was interested in.

However, I do appreciate the effort. I e-mailed her back, hoping that I can get the correct item number this time.

I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: