Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm dissapointed, I'll admit it..

For starters, my husbands trip got delayed & he won't be back untill this afternoon.
But I'm also really dissapointed that only 2 people had any questions for me...Guys that's hard on the pregnancy hormones. So now I'm here feeling like I could cry in my cheerio's with the song " nobody likes me, guess I'll go eat worms" playing in my head.
But I digress,
I promise to answer the questions I received on Monday when the computer is back in my possession.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!
~Pippy

4 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

yeah! They definitely had a mattress sale. Ours was 50% off with a cash bonus after that. It is a sealy w/ a 10 year warranty. I think that we got a really good deal because we only paid about 1/3 of what it "said" it cost.

We bought ours last night and I think our circular said that the sale went on through Saturday so definitely go check it out. The bad thing is that they don't have any of them in stock so we're still sleeping on our POS until the 30th. Atleast, I know its not permanent...

OH.... one more thing I thought about is that if you have a Sear's card they are doing 18 months no interest. It truly was too hard to pass up.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I saved your post to come back to it. I forgot. Does it make it up if I tell you that a couple weeks ago I asked you where you got your crib and you didn't answer? You can answer that! I want to know nursery details. All of them.

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

girl, i will go CRAZY asking you questions...and i totally love you, and your adorable baby swimsuit =)

Candace said...

No one asked me questions when I did that either. Dont feel bad. What are your top name picks for baby pippy?