Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 Weeks!

Normally I use "The Bump" for my weekly images.
However for Week 10, they compared the baby to a Prune. yuck.
I didn't really like that mental image, so I decided to use this one instead.


Isn't that much cuter than a prune?
Yeah I thought so too.

* How far along?: 10 weeks!
* Total weight gain: Nope, I had to go to the Dr.'s on Wednesday & I was actually down 1/2 lb from pre-pregnancy.
* How big is baby?: The size of a Kumquat? (Or prune I guess...)
* Sex: don't know yet.
* Maternity clothes?: The bloat is making my other jeans uncomfortable, but I don't need them.
* Stretch marks?: Nope, & I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
* Sleep?: It's not too bad. Some nights are worse than others.
* Best moment this week? Winning the pumpkin carving contest, & I get to go see my family this weekend!
* Movement?: "They" say it's wiggling around in there! Yay!
* Food cravings?: Still very little appetite but I've had a few cravings.
* Labor signs?: N/A
* Belly button in or out?: In
* What I miss: Feeling normal. : )
* What I'm looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat.
* Words of Wisdom: Go eat your favorite foods before you get pregnant... It will be a while before you get to enjoy them again.
* Milestone: We are 1/4 of the way there!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

that picture is WAY better than the prune! i was so sad that they used it as their comparison!!

Candace said...

Get the bella band! I wish I would have! I went from normal jeans to maternity and a friend just gave me a bella band. I can still wear my old favorite jeans, it just makes them so much more comfy!