Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

We're still in Georgia!
My husband is in the car business & goes to dealer auto auctions.
That's where we were on Friday when we had to stay at the train hotel.
We stayed with my grandparents at the lake this weekend & the yesterday came back to Atlanta for another auction.

Last night we stayed at the Hampton Inn! (take that! train conductor Beavis!)
We are close to the airport though, so you can constantly hear planes in the sky, but it's not disruptive. I slept right through it. No crazy dreams, nothing. It was great.
It probably helps that the bed is AMAZING. It's like being curled up in a cloud.

We are really going to have to buy a new mattress...It was really sad how excited I was last night when I plopped down on this thing.


Now excuse me while I go snuggle myself back into all of that!

1 comment:

jeanna said...

We are looking for a minivan, does your husband sell any honda odyssey?

BTW: that bed looks so comfey!