Thursday, November 5, 2009

Going Home!

and let me just say, I am STOKED about it.

I love going home. So much so that I haven't even given my morning sickness induced car nausea a second thought. Well maybe that's not entirely accurate, but you get the idea. It will be totally worth it.

My sister is performing in the annual fall ballet that her studio puts on, & with this being her senior year, I'm so glad that we get to go see it. She will only have a few more performances before she graduates, so it's kind of a big deal.

So if you happen to be thinking of me later, just send prayers & warm thoughts that I can make the 8 hour trip without having too big of a problem. I made it an hour in the car last week, & it wasn't fun. I do have some medicine if I absolutely need it, but I'm hoping to not have to use it.

Wish me luck!

No comments: