Monday, November 30, 2009

Because we weren't crazy enough...

Own your own Business: Check
Have a Baby: Check in Progress
Attempt to refinish an old farmhouse in time for a June baby: "I can't believe we're checking this one...but check?!?!?!

Ladies & Gentleman, we may be on our way out of the mule barn!


(This isn't the house, but it looks similar, minus the picket fence.)

It needs work.
Lots of work.
BUT, it's incredibly affordable & after calculating the costs to finish the inside, It's an AMAZING deal.
I'm excited (& maybe out of my mind) but I totally think we can do it.
So you may get weekly house updates for awhile.

Loony Bin here we come...

**As of today, we have not yet signed the contract. However I couldn't wait any longer to share this exciting news. Since we haven't signed the contract officially, this could all change, but it is something that we are 99% sure that we will be doing.**