Thursday, June 4, 2009

And the days fly by...

It is insanely crazy how fast this week has gone! We have been leaving to deliver a car to Alabama for 3 days now, but due to technical difficulties beyond our control, it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully tommorrow.

Anyways, I did get to go shopping in Nashville on Tues, for a few hours. It feels so good to be able to walk around a decent sized mall. The closest one to here is like 45mins away and it's tiny! So OpryMills was a welcome change!
My husband got some shorts & new shirts....they look good on him too ;) We kinda do the same thing we do for me, while shopping for him, but it's more of I pick stuff out for him to try on, without all the other stuff.

As far as TTC goes, based on what would be a normal cycle, I would have O'd on Tues. I know that without charting & all that jazz, there's no way to know for sure. So testing day is June 16th, unless AF arrives again by then. I would love to be able to give him a father's day BFP. He would be so excited! We are totally relying on God's perfect timing on this, & I'm not worried about it, It's just kind of exciting! Plus, writing it all down helps me keep track of everything, in case something should be wrong & I need good records to give to a Dr.

Oh, I woke up to find that Hurley had lived up to his name yet again, in the middle of the living room floor.
Seriously dog, why can't you do that on the linolieum where it's easier to clean? Oh well, you don't get a name like Hurley by having a strong stomach...

Bible Verse Of The Day!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

Pippy's Perspective: It doesn't say when you feel like it, it says always! Ouch, I should practice my own perspective, sometimes I really feel like complaining, but part of beliving is trusting in his plan. So sometimes when it doesn't make sense or feels unfair, just have faith, he knows what he's doing.

No comments: