Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Recap!

I love my Husband, seriously, he is amazing! He took me to dinner & a movie friday night. We saw Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian! It was sooooooo good! I absolutely loved it! Saturday we just hung out & Atm went fishing with us that afternoon. We caught some nice fish too! Sunday we had church, this Sundays sermon was on raising children. It was really good! I really really enjoyed it. We took some friends out on the boat on sunday between services & had a lot of fun. They have the 2 cutest little girls, I love them! Then Sunday night we had The Lord's Supper & afterwards we went out with Scout & Atm.
AF showed up again sunday morning. grr. At first I though that I should be concerned but, it's been a month since the first period. The one in the middle was probably just a fluke thing because of the hormones. So Cycle #2 here we go.

No comments: