Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lazy lake days

Dh & I spent all day out on the boat today & caught some really nice fish! It was so much fun to just lay in the sun & spend the day just the 2 of us! God has really blessed me with a great husband. I love our life together. He's my best friend! I hope all of you had a great weekend as well!
For some odd reason I have had this nagging feeling to POAS, I know that AF showed up & everything but I dunno. I have been slightly nauseous a few times, & kind of had a pressure like cramping on the left side of my lower abdomen. So I bought one to take tomorrow. I know some people have their period for the first few months so I thought It would be better to test & know for sure. Especially since I've had 2 migraines this week, I don't want to take anything that might cause any problems. So I'll update tomorrow & let you know the verdict!
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Story of my life girl! I get migraines too and I'm always so scared to take a pill since there is always a chance I could be pregnant. It'll happen... in God's time, not yours!