Friday, June 12, 2009

She's back...

Okay, so not really wanting to complain here but, seriously, there have only 18 days out of the last 36 that I was not on my period or spotting!! 18!!!! *Vent Over* Continuing now...

Sunday is the beginning of Vacation Bible School! I have 1st & 2nd graders this year & I'm really excited about it! I think it's going to be so much fun! I went & worked on my classroom yesterday, It's turning out so cute! I just love doing crafty things & am so excited about all the stuff we have planned for the kids.

I am so ashamed of myself, I didn't post a Pippy's perspective Bible verse the other day, I was in a hurry & all of this "Af" nonsense had me kind of rattled I guess. I was thinking the other day it would be really cool if some of you guys would give me some of your favorite verses to use in my perspectives. I think It would be really neat to see some of your favorites! So if you have a good one, Let me know!

Daily Bible Verse!
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.”
Psalm 19:1-2

Pippy's Perspective: Isn't God's creation amazing??? How anyone can say a big explosion cause all of the beauty around us, is beyond me. Take some time to enjoy the sun, or the rain, the flowers & the trees. They're beautiful, & so often, we run through life so fast that we don't take even a minute to breathe & appreciate the beauty around you! Then report back & let me know what you found to appreciate today!

No comments: