Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Home!

Well actually I got home Monday night, but I was a bad blogger yesterday, not to mention while on vacation. But anyways....
Georgia was amazing! It was the best birthday I have had in a very long time. I absolutely love being back home. I tubed until I thought my arms were going to fall off. Probably not too smart considering now that I'm home I have to get back to the 30 day shred! ::sighs::
I have decided however that I am going to take up a new hobby...don't laugh...
I'm going to scrapbook.
Or at least I'm going to make an effort to. I have tons & tons of pictures that just sit on the computer. I was thinking the other day that there really is no point in taking them if I'm not going to print them out where we can look at them.
So we shall see how far I make it in this new venture...if any of you have any tips to help me get started, let me know! I'm going to need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to be friends. 1. I also attempt to scrapbook. Not really for myself, but for other people. But I want to scrap all my pictures. I even have a room in my house reserved for it. 2. Great song playing... "Good Directions"... Love it!3. Started the Shred on Monday. Ate pizza and watched a movie last night. My legs feel like death. Going for round 2 tonight.