Thursday, July 30, 2009

My 1st Diaper Cake!

My friend ATM & I are hosting a baby shower for our friend MC.
So, always wanting to try new crafty things, I made my very first Diaper Cake!


The top close up.

I made the flowers out of tissue paper.
I really liked the ribbon. It has a Vera Bradley'ish design, with brown, green & pink. I placed that ribbon on top of a wider sheer sparkly pink ribbon.
I think I used 124 diapers in all & lots of rubber bands.
I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out....of course it could just be the fact that I have stared at it for so long that I am in denial....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. That's amazing. Those flowers are awesome. When I get pregnant will you come to Texas for my shower and bring me one of those?? Pretty please?

RCaitlin said...

That is UNBELIEVABLE...how can anybody have that much talent?? I am stunned...

Lyryn said...

You are so creative… this is awesome!