Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mini Blackberry Cobblers!

I got this recipe from Pioneer Woman earlier last week, & tonight I tried it out.
They were sooo good!
I decided to post the recipe for y'all in case you missed it.
You can use any kind of berry or fruit. Dh has already requested that I use peaches next time. She used raspberries but I had blackberries on hand & they were great! The best part is it's super easy, & fast. Easy being the key factor in the fact that I actually pulled it off. : )
Here it is:

Individual Raspberry Cobblers
Makes 24 cobblers

2 cups self-rising flour (must use self-rising)
2 cups sugar
2 cups milk
2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups fresh raspberries
Extra sugar for sprinkling

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine flour with sugar, then whisk in milk. Whisk in melted butter and vanilla.
Pour 1/4 cup batter into greased muffin tins. Sprinkle a few raspberries on top. Finish by sprinkling with sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp around the edges.
Invert onto a cooling rack and serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.

There you have it girls, give it a shot! You won't be sorry.

Actually I am sorry, because Jillian will punish me for them in the morning....

No comments: