Friday, July 10, 2009

So I'm a slacker...Lake Pics!

I was just informed by my dear little sister's boyfriend that I have severely let him down, by not posting pics of our lake house trip before now, and I quote:

"Just thought I'd let you know, that every morning, when I wake up, I highly anticipate pictures from last weekend at the lake house being uploaded to the wonderful entity that is Facebook. However, up to this point in time, my anticipation has all been in vain. :P"

So I posted them for him & now I will post a few here for your viewing enjoyment, lest you think that I am a slacker as well.
Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Braves Game!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lazin' in the Lake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me looking at something...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aw..I love him so much
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tubing standing up...not as easy as it looks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
& lastly some pretty fireworks!

I hope you guys enjoyed them! Obviously there are a few more, with the word few being a drastic understatement.
We had a great time! I love going home!

2 comments:

BabyFeverBlog said...

Great pics...looks like you had a great time!

RCaitlin said...

Great pics! You look so cute :). Your sister's boyfriend's message was hilarious.