Thursday, February 4, 2010

23 Weeks!

My ticker over there says 117 days to go! I can't believe we are almost to double digits!
I got to go home & visit my family the first half of the week, & we went to this cute little baby clothes consignment store.
Riley has some of the cutest clothes ever. I have never had that much fun shopping in my life.

Here's the 23 week update!

* How far along?: 23 weeks & 2 days
* Total weight gain: 5 lbs
* How big is baby?: 8.5 inches & about 1.5 lbs.
* Sex: GIRL!
* Maternity clothes?: Most of my shirts are still fine, but she doesn't like the band in my maternity pants. She shows her disapproval by kicking it as hard as she can, same with seatbelts. So I've been hanging out in sweats & athletic pants whenever possible.
* Stretch marks?: None so far.
* Sleep?: HA. nuff said.
* Best moment this week? She has started doing these crazy flips at night when I'm trying to sleep, but then when my husband puts his hand on my stomach she will calm down. It's so sweet.
* Movement?: She's always moving! She makes my belly shake & jump like crazy.
* Food cravings?: Nothing really.
* Labor signs?: Nope, I've had the occasional BH but that's it.
* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but it's changing shape. It's a lot more shallow than it used to be.
* What I miss: I leaned over to tie my shoes while sitting in the car & couldn't reach. I still just barely have a belly, but my range of motion is definitely limited already.
* What I'm looking forward to: Starting on the nursery
* Words of Wisdom: Sleep when you can, you never know what the next night is going to be like.
* Milestone: Just about anybody who wants to feel or see her move has been able to. She's not shy.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Hehe! I'm 21 weeks today. i think you already knew that. Good luck on the nursery!