Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Talkative Tuesday

It's called that because I have so much to say today and it's kind of all over the place...so just bear with me.

First off, we are officially 25 weeks pregnant today (woohoo) with 105 days to go!
I feel the need to reiterate how fast this pregnancy is going, it's absolutely flying by.

I'm trying to find good ways to remind my husband of this fact, because things are going so slow with the new house/moving process.

I've been contemplating assembling the crib in the middle of the living room.
You know, in case he needs a visual aid?
Would that be too evil or just evil enough to get the point across? I'm unsure.

Along with the 25 week milestone, I broke down today and signed up for Twitter. I know I'm like the last person on the planet to have one, but I have yet to understand the appeal. I'm willing to give it a shot though, so If you want to follow me, click here!
Unfortunately, I have no idea how it works.
I managed to post a tweet? and follow 2 people. So that's something.
If you can share your twitter knowledge with me, I will be forever grateful.
Thanks.

Now for a tease...
I have something very cool in the works for you guys. I'm SO excited about it. I can't give you any more details than that at the moment, but I think you are going to love it. It's going to be a blast.

Just a reminder, the giveaway ends tonight at midnight, so if you haven't entered yet, you better get moving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

25 weeks? Wow. Time for a new belly shot please!

Kristin said...

hehe i'd totally set it up in the living room! we just finally started painting the nursery! i really wish we would have spent a little more money for the safe-for-pregnant-women-paint so that i could help and get it done ASAP! cannot WAIT to actually get started setting it up! :)

and i agree with prior poster...BELLY PIC is a must! :)

Michelle said...

As a planner and organizer I would also be ready to get the ball rolling (or the crib together...which ever). Love your blog colors!!!