Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hibernation

Last night I dreamed of this...



It was so real, like I was actually there.
After waking up from that dream to go to the restroom, I drifted here...



It was awesome.
I could feel the sun & the warmth.
When I woke up there was light streaming in the window, it was bright. I thought to myself "Could the sun actually be shining? Is it possible that it might be warm?"
I peeked through the blinds and saw.....






This.



I'm going back to bed. Wake me up around the end of March.



3 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

man, I'm right there with ya. I'm so tired of the snow and nastiness. Its really not supposed to be like this in KY. We never have this much snow!

Lyse2143 said...

LOL you crack me up. I am in the same boat!

Charris said...

lol. Was that a real dream lol! we have tons of snow here too. I'm in Michigan