Thursday, February 11, 2010

24 Weeks!

As my Dr. said yesterday "That's a milestone."
Pipsqueak now has a 50% chance of making it if she came early.
*Pip, that's not an invitation to come right now. You have to stay put for at least 10 more weeks.*

She is about a 11 inches long by now & weighs a little over a pound!
Our ticker says that we have approximately 110 days left!
I've read that she probably sleeps about 11-12 hours a day now, but I'm not sold on that. If she does, she sleeps in like 30 minute increments. Hopefully her "outside" sleeping habits will be a little better than her "inside" ones.

I painted something for her room last night. I haven't done a whole lot of painting since I've been pregnant & wasn't expecting her kicks to make it so difficult!
She has uncanny timing, it was like "Oh mom is trying to paint a straight line, hehe watch this!"


*please excuse the crappiness of the iPhone picture quality*

Anyways, I'm proud of how it turned out. I think it will match the bedding pretty well.

5 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

love the cute painting and congrats on your milestones!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Pip. Stay put. Don't get any crazy ideas.

Okay, please tell me those are stickers or stencils! If you can paint those letter that perfectly I'm going to throw in my creative towel because that's just not right!

*Trisha* said...

What an adorable painting. I agree, those letters look perfectly done.. If they aren't stencils then I'm jealous.. Even if they are stencils, they are very well done :)

*Trisha* said...

Super cute blog btw :)

I found you through 20SB

*Trisha*

Charris said...

Wow you really painted that. It looks like something you would buy at a store. Nice Job! "Pipsqueak" that is too cute.