Friday, February 19, 2010

Belly Pic Friday!

Notice anything new?
Okay, so it's not perfect, I know, but I did this all by myself!
It's my first attempt at blog design on my own and even if it's not perfect. I'm proud!

I even made a new button!
<------ See? You can take the code below it and add me to your blog!

Alright! Onto the Belly pictures!
Several of you told me I should post a new one, so here I am at 25 weeks!
It's getting a little bigger!

This next one cracks me up because you can see her pressing out, making the bump look almost triangular.


If you want to see the last belly picture (@ 20 weeks), Click here!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

I can't believe you're posting "beneath the shirt" belly shots. You can rest assured that I will not be!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

you are so cute, and riley getting so big!!

Kristin said...

your new layout is SO cute! I'm very impressed! I have NO idea how to do layouts so I just make my own header...not nearly as awesome! haha

your belly is so so cute!

Sarah said...

I love it!! You'll have to tell me how you figured out the blog design. I've been trying to design my own and between Lillian and her therapy I have NO time to figure out how to make the cartoon "me"!