Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10..9..8.. We're getting closer to blastoff!

That's right. I'm officially 30 weeks!
Man, that is soo hard to believe, but things have been going great so I can't complain.
I'm excited about my countdown going into single digits, it just seems so surreal.

Twice a year our region does a huge indoor consignment sale. A lot of it is absolutely brand new stuff, with the tags still on it. They have cribs, pack-n-plays, diapers, blankets, crib sets, toys, bottles. You name it, they have some.
It is very cool & you can save tons of $!
My BFF and I went on Sunday afternoon & I scored some awesome deals for the Pipsqueak including a Baby Einstein Bouncer/Rocker with Mp3 attachment for only $12.

Oh! And the clothes! You wouldn't have believed the racks & racks of clothes.
I didn't buy a whole lot, but I got some things that were just too cute to pass up.

While I was shopping, I realized a few things about myself. Over the past few months I have developed a few addictions.
I know that admitting you have a problem is the first step, so here is my "baby girl clothing addicts anonymous" introduction....

Hi, My name is Pippy & I'm addicted to.....

1. Polka Dots
(To be honest, I was already addicted to polka dots but polka dots on little girls clothes has taken my addiction to a whole new level.)



2.'ruffle-butts'.



3. Sleepers with little footsies. Esp. if they look like a shoe or cute cuddly animal.



4. Little dresses with matching hats & shoes.



5. Little pink sneakers.



I almost can't handle the cuteness of these. They are one of my favorite pipsqueak items so far.

We put the crib together this weekend so stay tuned for a nursery sneak peak sometime this week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

The Pink Blogger said...

Love all the new finds! I did a little online shopping last night for the first time, and if felt a little strange! I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can start really shopping!

All Things Cherish said...

Ruffle booties are so cute! : ) I can't wait to see the nursery reveal.

Sweet Southern Prep said...

All of these are so sweet! I especially love the polka dot outfit. It matches my blog to a tee! :)

AJ said...

My husband is seriously concerned over all of the little animal footie sleepers I've bought for Little J. He thinks I'm a bit obsessed... maybe I am! So?! LOL

BTW, I am in love with that little polka dot dress. ::begins new obsession::