Thursday, March 4, 2010

Better late than never!

Sorry this post is so late tonight guys!
We are in full on moving mode at the Pippy household. It's been a crazy day around here, but I think it's safe to say that we are probably 85% moved in! I still have TONS of organizing to do to get everything out of boxes and where it all belongs, but our furniture is moved in & we will be spending the night here tonight!
So exciting!

I'm thrilled about all the people that have signed up for the swap! I think it is going to be so much fun! If you haven't signed up yet and want to, you can comment here or on the bunny hop swap post from Monday! Make sure to leave your email address!

Y'all, moving is exhausting! I'm ready for supper and a long hot shower!
Now if I only knew where I packed my shampoo...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

AJ said...

Glad the move is going well! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Have fun and remember to take it easy :)

Alyssa Gamlin said...

Congratulations on your move! Just wanted to let you know that you won the Coddlelife giveaway on the Adventures of the Stay At Home Mom- I've been trying to get in-touch with you to let you know. Please respond to my email (or email me at Adventuresofthestayathomemom@gmail.com) ASAP so I can get the bottle to you! Thanks and congrats again!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Ohh moving is fun and exhausting all at the same time. I am so happy for ya'll though! Let me know if you need anything. I can write a post for you! HA! Also, I have you a little something over at Kitchen Belleicious when you have a chance to stop by!