Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Surprise!

I don't normally post on saturday.....but I took new belly pictures this morning!

::waves hi::


And from the other side...


You can see her with my shirt down now!
:happy dance:
Unless I'm wearing my super comfy, oversized Georgia sweatshirt...which I do...probably too much.

Happy Saturday! Get out there & enjoy the sunshine. I've got bulbs to plant!


*Anybody else have a total "Amelia Bedelia" flashback when I said I was planting bulbs?

I loved me some Amelia Bedelia...come to think of it, that actually explains a lot.*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh Pippy! I am so happy for you! Lok at your belly! Isn't it so much to fun to watch it grow. I remember thinking when is my belly are to get big and then i woke up one morning and pop! I was huge! Not that your huge but your such a cute prego woman! Hope you have a great saturdaY!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

you are JUST the most precious pregnant lady!!! also...love the mirror =)

Sarah said...

So cute!!!

Shannon said...

You look adorable and kudos to you for getting out there and planting. When I was preggers, especially in the last few months, getting down just wasn't an option!

Anonymous said...

AW!! so cute!!

Sarah Cook said...

What a cute bump!

Michelle said...

Hope you can come by Southern Somedays soon, I have a little fun for you: http://southerness.blogspot.com/2010/03/preppy-love.html

Anne said...

You look gorgeous!!

The Pink Blogger said...

so so cute!

and I had completely forgotten about Amelia Bedelia! I loved Amelia Bedelia!