Thursday, March 18, 2010

"It's better than a mango even.."

I don't normally "steal" other people's blog posts, but I'm totally doing it today.
This was just too good....or bad to not share with all of you.
However , please go visit "Fatherhoody" and thank him for finding this gem for us.
The video is posted on his blog as well and he made a nice list of 13 things to review after you have seen the video.
Seriously, I don't know how he found this but omg. I don't even have words.



Here's my list of things to review...
1. NO
2. When your kid is old enough to talk, it's time to let go of the tit.
3. If your kid is old enough to say, "I won't monkey around I promise" YOU ARE WAY PAST TIME TO WEAN.
4. To quote popular comedian Ron White "Things that make you go 'bleeeggghhh' :shudders"
5. Did I say NO already?

That is just wrong on SOOOO many levels.

*Pippy is not responsible for any side effects you may experience from watching this video. Typical side effects include vomiting, nausea, nightmares, gagging, body shivers (the bad kind), ect.*
The opinions stated are mine, you are free to your own. However if you disagree, you probably should just stop reading my blog now, cause we don't have anything in common. While I fully intend on breastfeeding my child, there will be weaning period sometime between 6 months to a year old. WAY before she can tell me that my milk is better than a million melons. I promise.*


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Ashley Bray said...

OMG, I don't even know where to begin. That is SSSOOOO Very wrong and they even name them?!

Unknown said...

oh my... oh my... wha... really?... no... kiddin' me...

Unknown said...

haha!! I'm glad you got as much "enjoyment" out of it as I did!

John

Bayleigh said...

These kids are going to have so many issues as they get older! I'm in shock!