Thursday, March 25, 2010

Breaking news!

I FELT A FOOT!
with little toes!!!!!

Pip has been doing this thing where she stretches really big & presses her feet against my right side. It's so weird because this little lump pops up almost on my back but as soon as I press & feel against it, she moves it and it disappears. I have been assuming that it was a foot because the hard spot itself is only about 2 inches long.

But this morning I got confirmation...or as close to confirmation as you can get without actually being able to see inside, and well...that would just be creepy.

When she started pressing hard, I started lightly running my fingers over the spot, seeing where it started and stopped. Then I started pressing just a little harder around the edges & I felt a slight change in texture/shape from one side to the other on one end, like little bitty bumps!
Then she moved. Little stinker.

Just for the record, the bump that comes up does not look like this...


(sidenote: Isn't that a creepy-ishly cool picture though? I'm thinking photoshop)

But that's kinda what it feels like, just up by my ribs.


**I'm sorry that the blog has been baby central this week! I had a totally different post planned for today & then felt her little toes, & I couldn't contain myself! Non-baby stuff tomorrow, pinky promise!**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

AWWWWW!!! that's the cutest! although...that pic is definitely a smidge creepy.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting!!!

Kristin said...

aww how sweet! I feel her feet/hands a lot but not with def not the defenition like you! how exciting!!