Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm such a tease...

Anybody want to guess where this doorway goes?



While your guessing, let's get a closer look at what's hanging on that doorknob shall we?



Isn't that precious?

It feels so good to be back blogging again! A whole week blogging from the iphone is definitely better than nothing but it's still not the same!

I promise to post all kinds of picture of the new house once everything is settled, I'm still working on getting things the way I want them, hanging pictures, etc.
It's a long process but I'm thrilled and feel so blessed to be able to do it.

The "Bunny Hop Swap" gets bigger every day! I am so thrilled that so many of you have decided to join in the fun & I want to send a huge thank you to all of my wonderful bloggy friends that have mentioned it on their own blog!
If you haven't entered yet, but want to all you have to do is click & comment here!
You are more than welcome to mention it on your blog and invite all of your readers to
It will be a great way to make some new friends, plus get a fun easter basket!

I'm already planning in my mind some of the things that I'll be putting in the basket that I make, what about you?
What fun ideas have you guys come up with?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

All Things Cherish said...

I hope the move is going well!

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute! Cant wait to see the rest! xoxo

Michelle said...

I am going to be watching for all your move photos as a way to gear up for our move!

Love the sweet little sundress...awwww, just precious.

The Pink Blogger said...

absolutely adorable! can't wait to see more pics of your new place!

MrsBro... said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

Denise Marie said...

I just know that room is gonna be fabulous!! And, I wouldn't know the privilege of a girlie room. I had 2 boys and they both used the same exact nursery. It was farm decor because hubby's parents are farmers in North Carolina.