Monday, March 1, 2010

Bunny Hop Swap!

I know that you're ready for the big news I promised you on Friday! I have been waiting rather impatiently myself actually.
So without further adieu, I am very pleased to announce that the lovely Deals, Steals & Heels and I are co-hosting the very first "Bunny Hop Swap!".



The object of the swap is to share a little spring with your swap partner by creating an Easter basket for them. You can put things like candy, stationary, note cards, nail polish, or anything that makes you think of spring. Things that would make you smile.
Won't that be fun?


We would like for the baskets to stay around the $20-$25 range, so that it is easy and affordable for everyone who would like to participate.
I don't know about you guys but I am so excited to create an Easter basket for someone. I think that this is going to be a blast.

For those that would like to enter, here is the game plan.

Enter by leaving a comment with your e-mail address, letting me know that you are interested. You can also enter on Deals, Steals & Heels blog here.
If you are uncomfortable posting your e-mail address on the interwebs, you can just e-mail me directly at pippy08@ymail.com.
I will assign partners by March 15th then I will email you, letting you know who your partner for the swap will be. The two of you can then get to know each other, your likes/dislikes and exchange addresses. We would like for all of the baskets to be mailed by March 31st so that everyone will have their basket by Easter. (April 4th!)
We're hoping to have a basket reveal party, where everyone can post a picture of the basket they received on their blog if they would like.
We made a button for the swap, the code for it is posted on my left sidebar. Feel free to put it on your blog and invite all of your readers to join us! The more the merrier!

I really hope that a bunch of you will participate with us. I'm ready for a little burst of spring!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22 comments:

Kristin said...

count me in!

jordenandkristin at gmail dot com :)

sounds fun!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

I am so in! Going to have be fun. my email address is bellecooking@gmail.com. I will do a post about this probably tomorrow so we can get more people involved. Till then! love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm in! You know my email address. I'm going to post this Friday on my Quick Takes.

Anonymous said...

I'm in! You know my email address. I'm going to post this Friday on my Quick Takes.

Southernmomoftwo said...

would love to do this! I'm going to post it on my sidebar!
abbeachbum@hotmail.com

Southernmomoftwo said...

would love to do this! I'm going to post it on my sidebar!
abbeachbum@hotmail.com

Jes said...

I would love to join too!

jeford2012@gmail.com

Heading to post about this now!

Nic said...

I'll do it- Sounds fun!! Cute blog- I've never been here before. :) I came from Kitchen Belleicious' blog. I'll post about it tomorrow. Thanks for doing something cute!! indigostarfairy@gmail.com

Sarah S said...

Hi this sounds like such a cute idea! Count me in! My email is bocks@allegheny.edu.

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Basket full of goodies? You said the magic word! I'm in! Sounds like fun!
whimsy-girl@hotmail.com
-Nikki

Anonymous said...

I came from Roots & Rings, this sounds really fun. What a cute idea, count me in!

liverbird_clare at hotmail

HoustonGurly said...

Surfed in from Roots & Rings... I would like to participate! Please email me: houstongurly at yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

All Things Cherish said...

I came over from Kitchen Bellecious. I'd love to participate! My email is cherishberna@gmail.com.

Denise Marie said...

I'd love to be in:

sdjwest@yahoo.com
http://denisemarie-bloomin.blogspot.com/

southerninspiration said...

How fun; I'd love to join in.....
suzanne dot joffrion at gmail dot com

suzanne

Beth Anne said...

I am new to all this blogging stuff, but started one in an attempt to get me out of my rut. I would LOVE to do this and hopefully get to know another person :)
Thanks for organizing this...
Beth Anne from NOLA
bethannem@gmail.com

Malinda said...

I'd love to play! My email address is malindasbrown (at) me (dot) com.

My blog is www.agiftworththewait.blogspot.com

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

oooh so fun I want to do it!! My email is kej777 at gmail dot com

Ashley Bray said...

I am so glad you posted about it again today, I thought I had signed up already but hadn't - must be a blonde moment coming on again.
Please add me - hullae@yahoo.com

Kelsey712 said...

hey! I finally got on the stick and decided to sign up for the swap :)

my e-mail is krichey@bbandt.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in, this sounds like fun.
Thanks Lori
www.twosoutherngirls.com
I added this to my blog carnival today.
lorivaughn@verizon.net

erin said...

Count me in!!! So excited.

erin.misenar@yahoo.com

Thanks for doing this!