Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have a question for you & some Swap info.

I love it when you guys leave comments! It absolutely makes my day.
I have my blogger account set up to send me an e-mail whenever you leave one, & sometimes I try to reply from my e-mail....
Do you guys get those e-mails?

Sometimes I think they go through because I get a response, but other times, I don't think they are actually getting to the person they were intended for.

In fact, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I think I've been clogging up the "noreply-comment@blogger.com" email box.... fail.

Sooo I'm not entirely sure what to do to fix that but something needs to be done because I love talking to y'all and I frequently want to respond to the comments that you leave.

Should I just start commenting on the blog post itself? Would you see my responses then?
Maybe one of you more experienced bloggers can help me out here, cause I'm as lost as an easter egg....

Speaking of Easter eggs, If you signed up for the Bunny Hop Swap already, you should have received an e-mail from me this morning confirming that you are entered!
March 15th, is the last official day to sign up so if you have any friends that might be interested, send them this way!
We have had lots of people enter so far, it's going to be awesome!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get emails but I don't think they are in response to my comments. They are separate things.

No, if you commented on the blog I wouldn't see it. I read to many blogs to go back and check them all.

Since you don't require an email address to comment, I don't know how to fix your problem. I use Wordpress and you're required to leave an email address in order to comment. That makes it easy to reply.

Kristin said...

If you comment on the blog I would never go back to check! I never do! I just figure people will reply to my email.

You can reply to their email if they have set it up in their blogger profile to go to their email. I hate when people don't have it set up and leave a comment because I have no way to get ahold of them!!