Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love buying dishwasher detergent.

Do you remember about 2 weeks ago when I mentioned that I was contemplating assembling the crib in the middle of the living room, just to motivate my husband that we needed to get going on the moving process?
Well a few days later, my husband was reading my blog...
He does that from time to time, he actually enjoys it. So here he was reading & all of a sudden I realized that the next post he was going to read was the one about the crib.
I stayed quiet, watching his face, I wanted to enjoy the moment
All of a sudden he stopped, kind of snickered & cut his eyes at me. "You wouldn't dare.."

I just shrugged and giggled. I might, I might not. Probably wouldn't, but there was definitely a chance that I might. Just depending on how sassy I felt one day. He knew that.

Now fast forward to Monday.
After our ultrasound, we went and met with a friend of ours.
Said friend just so happens to own a realty company.
After signing a few pieces of paper, that same friend tossed me this.


Ladies & Gentleman, that is the key to so many things.
Not the least of which being a nursery, an extra toilet, a dishwasher & enough water pressure that I don't have to stand huddled up in the shower hoping that I will be able to rinse out my hair today.
Happiness does not even begin to describe it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Don't forget to enter the swap, if you haven't already!**

2 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

YAY!!!! Very exciting :)

Kristin said...

CONGRATS! oh that is so exciting!!!!!!!! cannot wait to see pictures!!!!