Tuesday, April 20, 2010

34 Weeks

Where has the time gone?
We only have 6 weeks left...at the maximum.
Craziness.

I'm not ready for her to be here...yet I am at the same time.
I still have sooo much to do, but I want to hold her & watch my husband hold her.

There are a few other silly little things that I'm ready for too.
Like being able to lay on my right side.
Actually wanting my husband to come to bed at the same time that I do, instead of giving me a while to get comfy and go to sleep.
Being able to tie my tennis shoes.
Being able to get up in my husbands truck.
Walking quickly.
Normal jeans.
Cute clothes.

But I know I'm going to miss this.
I love feeling her kick & move around.
I love how close I feel to her right now.

It's tough.
Wanting your baby to be here & your body back, but not wanting to wish away this precious time.

So for now, even when I'm uncomfortable & feel like dragons are dueling in my esophagus, I'm going to enjoy each day.
Because it's not going to be like this for long, & I'm gonna miss this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I totally agree! I'm right there with ya! I wish there was a way to freeze some parts of pregnancy but speed other parts up! haha

Kristin said...

I totally agree! I'm right there with ya! I wish there was a way to freeze some parts of pregnancy but speed other parts up! haha

Denise Marie said...

wow, girlie..almost done! hope to see shots of your nursery so I'm gonna scroll back in time. lol

Ashley Bray said...

Enjoy every minute b/c even when she gets here it goes by so fast.
Can't wait to see Miss Pipsqueak!