Friday, April 9, 2010

Not quite 7 quick takes...

So It's supposed to be "7 Quick Takes Friday", except my brain didn't get the memo.
Probably because all I can think about are these...


Yes, those are banana popsicles. Don't judge.
The Snow-cone place isn't open yet, and I swear, these things were absolutely calling to me from the frozen food section of the grocery store.
I have never in my life been so tempted to open something and eat it while walking around the store.
It was SO weird!

Like, these guys were on the handle of the cart.
They were arguing back and forth about the pro's and con's of eating popsicles in the store before purchasing them.

Angel: Pip, you should wait. It would be really klassy to eat a popsicle in the store.

Devil: But it would be soooo good, nobody is going to give you any crap, and if they do, I'll call my friend "Pregnant hormones" to deal with them.

Angel: Right, because we all need that crazy person running around. Do you not remember last time "your friend" came out to play? It was not pretty.

Needless to say, I didn't not eat a popsicle in the store.
I waited until I was safely in the car.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

girl i LOOOOOVE banana pops!! love them!!! you made a good choice =)

Anne said...

I have never tried them. I love bananas and banana bread, but typically am not a fan of anything banana flavored!