Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Because he's popular...& I love him.

I realized something the other day while looking at my blogger dashboard.
The posts with the most comments are generally about something my dear, sweet, hilariously funny & drop dead sexy husband has done or said.

So because it's obvious y'all like him too, (naturally, I mean who wouldn't?)
I'm going to give all of you a chance to get to know him a little better!
We're going to play a little game called "MR. Pippy's perspective!"
(P.s. I had to tell him it was a game so he would play along..he's uber-competitive.)
(P.s.s. I also told him he would probably win because, well...see above.)

So ask away!
Anything & everything you would like to know about Me, Mr. Pippy, what he thinks, or just whatever!

Oh! & one more thing...if he gets no questions... he'll be crushed.
and sad.
and he may whine a little...because he's a man, & they are like, the world's best whiners.

Don't do that to me... please.
Thanks.

Ready..set..ask!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Cheryl Woodhouse said...

I have one for Mr. Pippy!

What do you think of your wife's blog, and how much time she spends on it? Does it drive you crazy, or are you happy to get more time with tv/video games/paintball/whatever your hobby is?

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

who does mr. pippy think will have to be the bad cop for the pipsqueak??

Anonymous said...

Do you like being called Mr. Piipy, because I'm not sure my husband likes being called Mr. Southern?

MrsBro... said...

Dear MrPipp,

How does it feel knowing that tons of women on the interwebz have e-crushes on your gorgeous wife? :)

& What is the silliest trait you home pipsqueak will inherit from Pipp?

Kelsey712 said...

do you miss the horse business??? (I do...)

Are you going to teach Pipsqueak to ride?

Sal said...

How do you feel about pre-marital sex?

BAHAH Totally kidding.

What are you looking forward to most about being a daddy?