Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pipsqueak says....

"Y'all are all crazy. I'm growing just fine and have plenty of fluid in here. Now quit poking me with that ultrasound wand."

My goodness, someone was sassy this morning.
She was making some serious waves in there while we were trying to get a good look at her.
The Ultrasound tech was shocked and very humored by how much you could see her move from the outside.
I swear, sometimes it looks like she is just gonna bust right out.
Anyways...

The growth scan showed nothing but good things, and the Dr said that we had a perfectly fine, healthy, growing baby, who was not even one day behind where she should be.
So the only person measuring small around here is me, which is an awesome blessing.

Thank you all so much for all the comments, support and e-mails you sent yesterday.
Sometimes it's too easy to worry about all of the 'what-if's', but you guys made me feel so much better.

I am so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you & proud to call you my friends!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

yay! for good news :)

Glad to hear that all is well!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

" Now quit poking me with that ultrasound wand." = cracks me up. i love it, so glad you and the little miss are just fine =)

Kristin said...

Such good news!!! Glad you are both looking so good! and yay for you for being small!! :)

The Pink Blogger said...

I'm so glad everything is looking good!

Shannon said...

Yay for the good news!