Thursday, April 1, 2010

No joke...

The only thing that could have made this day any better than it already was, would be this...



Not the cat...just the frozen rainbow deliciousness.
I love me some snow cones.

It was in the mid 70's here today and that means 2 things.
1.) The snow-cone shop will be opening soon.
2.) SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!
And that Ladies & Gentlemen, is no April Fools Day Joke.

I don't kid around when it comes to snow cones....

I hope everyone had a good April Fools Day. Did you trick anyone?
I would love to hear about your pranks, or maybe a prank someone pulled on you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ha! That's ALL I craved towards the end of my pregnancy! (We now own a snow cone maker)

Target has them on sale right now with tons of flavors ;)

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

i LOVE snow cones!!

All Things Cherish said...

That looks yummy!! We're supposed to hit 80 today, I'm so excited!