Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Shower Day!

Today is Pipsqueak's baby shower!
I am really excited and can't wait to show you the pictures next week.
My very talented mother asked my friend who is hosting the shower if there was anything she could do to help and she made the invitations!
They are super cute!
She asked me what I wanted them to look like but I had no idea that they would turn out so good, but I should have because my momma is uber-talented.

Wanna See?



That flower is 3-d! She made it using several different sized punch outs and different shade of pink cardstock.
It kind of hangs off the side of the invitation.
I am in love with them.

I hope everyone has a fabulous saturday!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Have a great time!!!

Chelle said...

How exciting! I've only had 2 baby showers out of all the kids but the ones I had were so much fun even playing the silly quess what's in the diaper game.

Have fun.

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Hope you have so much fun!! The invitations are super cute. Your mama is so talented. :)

Beth Dunn said...

Can't wait to see the photos xoxo
SC

All Things Cherish said...

Those are darling! You have one super talented mama!