Friday, April 16, 2010

Sit, Stand, Sip, Repeat

That's what my morning has consisted of.
I woke up about 6:45 this morning and almost immediately felt like I has having a Braxton Hicks contraction......except it hurt. Like alot.

A few minutes later...
it happened again.

So I sent the hubby to the kitchen for a glass of water. I drank about half of it & decided to get up and try to walk around, usually that makes the braxton hicks go away.

Not today.

So after about an hour and a half of this I called my Dr, I told them what everything felt like and I was told to drink some more water and lay on my side for 30 minutes. If they felt like they were intensifying, I should come in.
So my day has consisted of laying down, standing up, sitting down and drinking lots of water.

Oh! & did I mention that my entire family is on their way to visit for the weekend?
Yeah.
So my floor is being cleaned in 5ft by 5ft sections.

Fun times.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Hope your little dilemma resolves itself quickly. You need some rest before your family gets there. Although, I hope they let you rest too. :)

aimymichelle said...

oh now i hope they stop soon!

Kirstin said...

Hi! Just doing some last minute partying. Love your blog. It's so fresh, bright and cheery!

Have a great weekend.