Monday, April 26, 2010

"Hey! We're playing Scrabble! Wanna Play?"

The Hubby and I went to Georgia this weekend.
He was fishing in a Bass tournament and my family had planned a baby shower for Pipsqueak!
We had lots of fun and Pipsqueak is going to be one stylin' little girl!

Anyways, on our way home we were talking about how my little sister (Who just turned 18 & is graduating from highschool... I die) & her boyfriend are going to come visit us this summer.

Our conversation went something like this:

Mr. Pippy: So when are they coming?
Pippy: I don't think they've decided for sure yet, sometime in June or July I think.
Mr. Pippy: And they are the only ones coming?
Pippy: Yep
Mr. Pippy: Mmmmhmmm
Pippy: Wait, what does that mean?
Mr Pippy: ::Gives me *that* look::
Pippy: ::Horrified:: OMG don't even think that!
Mr. Pippy: I'm just sayin'...
Pippy: ::says nothing::
Mr Pippy: I mean we do have those baby monitors...we could easily sneak one in the guest bedroom.
Pippy: And just what exactly would you do if you heard something?
Mr. Pippy: I'd go bang on the door and say "HEY Y'ALL! We're playing scrabble! Wanna Play??"
Pippy: ::dies::



P.S. If you haven't entered my Coddlelife Bottle Giveaway, you should "click here" & do it now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

The Pink Blogger said...

too funny!

what i wanted to say said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

LOL!!!!

Popping in from D-Listed!

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://www.accustomedchaos.com

Heligirl said...

Man, that's too funny. Now we might just have to use "playing scrabble" as a code name for the deed. You're hubby is one twisted dude. :-)

--Jen (your fellow d-lister today, yeah!)

Jen said...

I think you have coined a new phrase with the Scrabble reference. I thought you might have gotten an iPad.

Anne said...

Haha!!! I do not think I would have the guts to sneak a monitor in the room, I would be too afraid....lol.

Sweet Southern Prep said...

That is hilarious! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my. Your husband is hilarious. Hope they behave!

LCW said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Love it!