Tuesday, April 27, 2010

35 weeks down, 35 days to go!

Well here we are!
The anticipated 35/35.
It is so hard to believe that we are already here, that sometime in the next 5 weeks, we will be meeting our little Pipsqueak.
I can't wait.

I finished putting her dresser & hutch together this morning & am about to start washing clothes & blankets.
I'm trying to get everything organized....but I need your help!

I feel like I'm missing something.
Like there are things that I'm going to need, but I don't have yet.
So if you don't mind, leave me a comment about your important baby necessities.

I realized yesterday that I don't have a bathtub, changing pad or pacifiers yet... (yes I feel dumb admitting that)
I blame the pregnancy hormones....



So anything you can think of, let me know!!!


I do have a Coddlelife bottle though...& by clicking 'here', you might could have one too!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

AJ said...

Well, you know I'm no help. But oh mah gah, I can't believe you only have five weeks left!

Wait, then that means I have.... ::Mrs. Jacks faints::

Kelsey712 said...

congrats! you are getting so close :)

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

I dont think I can speak from experience as I have no kids and the babies i work with on a daily basis are wittle bitty babies who dont need much.... but im so so so excited for you!!! I cant believe your already at 35 weeks!!!!

Apparently P said...

Such an exciting time -- Congratulations! I wandered over from the d-list. To be honest there is very little you really need in the beginning, but I remember wanted to have everything ready for my little one. In terms of necessities I'm sure you already have some diapers, wipes and some formula if you are going that route. Even if you don't the hospital will send you home with enough to get you by for a couple of days. Oh and the car seat! For the really nice to haves I'd say it's great to have some place to put the baby down (not that you'll want to!), like the boppy or a baby papasan type chair. And a decent sized swaddling blanket -- the size they use in the hospital is a great size. Most of the ones I got as a gifts were outgrown pretty quickly (the aden and anis blankets are fabulous!)

Good luck!

Cheryl Woodhouse said...

I'm on it!

http://crunchybusiness.com/my-baby-must-haves-pippy1208

I started writing it all here, but it got WAY too long for a comment!

Congrats on getting so close!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

let the countdown begin!!!!
i had my 1st at 36w
2nd at 40w
3rd at 38w
4th at 39w
which means one day #5 has to come at 37w right?! haha
enjoy this waiting in anticipation time