Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Recap!

I hope all of you had a wonderful relaxing weekend.
Mine was absolutely glorious.
Friday I rode along with my BFF to go pick something up for her husband and the town it was in just happened to have a Carter's factory outlet!
So needless to say, I got a cute little outfit & bib for the Pipsqueak.
After we got back we went through her daughter's baby clothes and she's letting me borrow all kinds of clothes, plus some other really great baby necessities.

I went to dinner with my husband Friday night, he was really busy last week so it was the first time we had eaten a meal together since Tuesday. Weekends are always my favorite, because we get to spend so much time together.

Saturday morning we slept in and then I got up and made some cinnamon rolls. They were awesome. The babe & I may or may not have had 2.....a piece.

We registered a cute little shop here in town for some baby items, and spent the afternoon cleaning the boat, getting it ready for the water!!

Afterwards we went to dinner and then to the 10th Avenue North & Casting Crowns concert with our best friends and several other couples from our church. It was awesome!

Pipsqueak was making me a little uncomfortable though, for some reason on Saturday, we had a little 1st Trimester flashback...and here I thought the puking was over with! So far it has only been Saturday, but I've felt kinda nauseous ever since.

On Sunday, we went to church and then lunch at the in-laws. After lunch, the hubby and I hooked up to the boat and put it in the water! We went for the very first pontoon ride of the season and now it's docked at the marina!
Spring is officially here and Summer is closer than ever.

That makes me sooooo happy!

How did you spend your Easter weekend? I hope you all had a fantastic time enjoying the beautiful spring weather and time with your families!

Don't forget, we're having our "Bunny Hop Swap" link up party here on Wednesday! I'm so excited to see what all of you sent out and received. It's gonna be great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you had such a wonderful weekend. These times together (as you wait for your sweet arrival) are so precious!!!! Enjoy.

All Things Cherish said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I'm very jealous you have a boat! : )

All Things Cherish said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I'm very jealous you have a boat! : )

All Things Cherish said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I'm very jealous you have a boat! : )

Kelsey712 said...

oh, I always loved the first time of putting the boat in the water. We boated at Barkley all through my middle and high school days.

Glad you had a great weekend :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Pontoon! So lucky! I would have loved to be on a boat this weekend, in this beautiful weather! Glad it didn't make you sicker! :)

Sarah Cook said...

I love it that you call your little one Pipsqueak! Do you go by Pippy IRL or just on your blog? If you do, that is just so awesome- she'll have a built-in nickname forever! :)

Kristin said...

you had a busy weekend!! sounds like a good one though!!